Sentry-go monitors run locally on their own respective server, monitoring either local resources or using the network to perform external checks and send alerts etc. Management functions are provided centrally through client tools with results shown also via alerts or integrated web reports. Although these monitors run individually, there are times when it would be hugely beneficial to access monitored information in a more unified way and Sentry-go Enterprise reporting provides just that.
Enterprise reporting is an optional, self-maintaining component that can be used with any Quick or Sentry-go Plus! monitor. It requires only a SQL Server database to store its data. With it, monitors continue to operate locally and can be accessed in the normal way via the Console Client & desktop browser. However, they additionally feed status & alerting details to a SQL database which is then used to provide more global web reports, showing details from all monitors side by side, in an "enterprise" view.
Enterprise reporting is of particular benefit to you are a larger organisations where multiple Sentry-go monitors are installed. Reports can be created either directly from the monitor or through Enterprise/ASPX for IIS.
- IIS or locally generated reporting.
- View information gloablly from all monitors.
- Drill down for more information.
- Highlight trends and common issues between servers.
- Access monitored information directly from the server in order to target a specific issue.
- Helpdesk dashboards are ideal for allowing groups to observe server status & issues.
- See the health of your systems with a quick glance.
- Click or touch to drill down further and show full informatio on a given machine.
In addition, locally generated reports provide a number of "views" of your monitored environment, without needing to link to IIS, including ...
- System summary.
- Latest alerts.
- Current status of all checks being performed.
- Monitoring totals & statistics.
- Global configuration settings.
See Sentry-go in action for yourself
The best way to see how Sentry-go can help you is to try it for yourself. Evaluate the full product, free for 21 days!
Software and additional components can also be purchased on-line, through your reseller, or using a Purchase Order.
Alternatively if you have any questions, please contact us. We'll be happy discuss them.
Download free evaluation now!
Ask a question