Sentry-go System Requirements
We aim to ensure Sentry-go software runs on a wide variety of Windows platforms and make as little reliance on external software as possible. However, in some cases for technical reasons minimum system & software requirements do exist and these are outlined below.
- Server: Windows 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016
- Desktop: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Architecture: x86 or x64
Although any standard web browser should work fine, the following are supported to display a Sentry-go integrated web report ...
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, v9.x or above
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Opera v10.x or above
- Apple Safari v5.x or above
SQL Server is required when using the Quick SQL Server monitor, Sentry-go Plus! SQL Server lock monitor and Enterprise Reporting. The following versions are supported ...
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server Express
Microsoft Exchanged is required when using Sentry-go Plus! with the e-mail send/receive monitor. Any standard SMTP server, including Microsoft Exchange can be used to send e-mails ...
- Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2011 or later
Support for virtualised environments
Sentry-go is supported on both native, host and virtualised Windows environments using the following software ...
- Microsoft Hyper-V and VMWare.
- Windows 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
If you have a monitoring requirement which do not conform to the above architectures and software, we may still be able to help. Please contact us for further advice.