Disk space monitoring
Despite being relatively cheap, having sufficient disk space can still be surprisingly important. Many systems, including Windows itself uses temporary files which all require sufficient free disk space to perform correctly. If free disk space becomes short, these applications, systems & even servers can quickly stop functioning or display unpredictable results. Periodically ensuring you have sufficient free disk space can be particularly important, for example for ...
- The Windows server paging files
- System databases, such as SQL Server and Oracle
- The Windows print spooler
- HTML & FTP upload folders
- File systems & file servers
Sentry-go disk space monitoring allows you to do keep an eye on this without you needing lift a finger, safe in the knowledge that should space become tight, you'll be the first to know.
- Verify free disk space in Mb
- Verify free disk space based on percentage of total space available
- Monitor periodically, at specific times each day, or on certain days of the week
- Alert when space drops below threshold
- Run auto-responses to clear down temporary files
- View current values through on-line reports
See Sentry-go in action for yourself
The best way to see how Sentry-go can help you is to try it for yourself. Evaluate the full product, free for 21 days!
Software and additional components can also be purchased on-line, through your reseller, or using a Purchase Order.
Alternatively if you have any questions, please contact us. We'll be happy discuss them.
Download free evaluation now!
Ask a question