Windows process monitoring
Although many key systems can be monitored as Windows services, others run directly as executables. These may be an important part of a server's or PC's configuration - such as anti-virus software which must continue to run at all times, or may be potentially dangerous to the server's build & therefore need to be kept in check - or prevented from running altogether, such as unauthorised Setup routines.
Doing this manually is almost impossible, but automating it with Sentry-go process monitoring is quick, simple and most importantly, continuous.
- Ensure critical process are always running on the local server (e.g. anti-virus software)
- Ensure a specific number of copies of a process are running
- Ensure restricted applications are not run, or an alert triggered if they are
- Automatically restart processes that stop
- Automatically terminate restricted processes
- Alert on failure, or on restart
- Access process information direct from your web browser
See Sentry-go in action for yourself
The best way to see how Sentry-go can help you is to try it for yourself. Evaluate the full product, free for 21 days!
Software and additional components can also be purchased on-line, through your reseller, or using a Purchase Order.
Alternatively if you have any questions, please contact us. We'll be happy discuss them.
Download free evaluation now!
Ask a question