Printer & queue monitoring
Despite today's use of technology, e-mail & electronic content, the ability to print is still as popular with users as it's ever been. Unfortunately, printing is also an area that can so easily go wrong - from simply "no paper" to someone choosing a "custom" paper format and then going home - leaving the printer waiting for a manual feed. And how many times have you waited for a print only to find you're queued behind someone who's submitted a huge document to a local printer ?!
Monitoring printers, print queues & print jobs has never been easy - yet most faults are relatively simple to fix, if only you had all the relevant information or knew about them before jobs get queued up.
printer monitoring allows the information to come to you. As soon as faults are detected, queue lengths are exceeded or inappropriate jobs are submitted you'll be informed. Add to this auto-responses and you've got a powerful ally when it comes to keeping your documents printing.
- Monitor the status of Windows printers on the local server - e.g. paper jam, manual feed, low toner etc.
- Monitor print queues on the local server to ensure queue lengths do not exceed a given threshold
- Monitor the size of print jobs (file size or no. pages)
- Auto-responses can pause or delete jobs, take the print off/on-line etc.
- Alert immediately faults or potential issues are identified
- View, access & control printers from the web
See Sentry-go in action for yourself
The best way to see how Sentry-go can help you is to try it for yourself. Evaluate the full product, free for 21 days!
Software and additional components can also be purchased on-line, through your reseller, or using a Purchase Order.
Alternatively if you have any questions, please contact us. We'll be happy discuss them.
Download free evaluation now!
Ask a question