File & directory monitoring
File, folder & directory monitoring can be extremely useful for a whole host of reasons. You may simply wish to check the number or size of files in a particular folder, individual or total file sizes, or be kept informed if key files are removed or edited. You may wish to ensure other processes such as backups are running & complete successfully, or that uploaded files are processed in a timely manner. Or maybe you wish to monitor who accesses important or more sensitive files on your system ?
file monitoring is an extremely flexible option that allows you to do all this, and more, totally automatically.
Changes to files & folders
- Monitor the total size of files/directories & subdirectories
- Monitor the size of individual files
- Monitor when one or more files do not exist
- Monitor when one or more files are updated within a given timeframe
- Monitor when one or more files are not updated within a given timeframe
- Monitor changes to files/directories (newly created, updated, deleted, renamed files).
- Monitor changes to files/directories within a given timeframe
Access to files & folders
- Monitor user & application accesses to files/directories
- Capture details on who accessed a file or directory when an alert is triggered
- Capture details on which process/application & client accessed a file or directory when an alert is triggered
See Sentry-go in action for yourself
The best way to see how Sentry-go can help you is to try it for yourself. Evaluate the full product, free for 21 days!
Software and additional components can also be purchased on-line, through your reseller, or using a Purchase Order.
Alternatively if you have any questions, please contact us. We'll be happy discuss them.
Download free evaluation now!
Ask a question